Sunday, January 23, 2011

Invitations...

I am still working diligently on Ava's party. I never thought I would say this (being the event planner wannabe that I am...) but I am sort of looking forward to those pre-packaged, Dora birthday parties that I know are just a few years away! This is wearing me out (and getting pricey!). Anyway...

Currently, I am working on getting the invitation finished. I did graphic design in my career before I decided to be a SAHM, so I was determined to do my own (although I did borrow an adorable line for the front from a ready made invite I saw online...)

Here is what I have so far... (these pictures are just place holders so you get an idea of what it will look like).
We are having her pictures taken by my friend Whitney's sister, Blakelee! She is so talented, and very affordable! If you are in central Arkansas, you should give her a call for all of your photography needs! I will let you know what her blog is, but look up H and H Photography on facebook! You will NOT be disappointed! Anyway, Blakelee is taking pictures for me at the party, too! I am so excited! So the one year picture will be at the bottom. But I need a good picture for the top. I can't use pictures from our newborn session because I don't have the copyrights to them, so I need to pick from what Cole took. So help me decide!!! I know the one I am leaning towards, but I would like to hear what you think!!!

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Option 4:



And because I love this picture and it is the first picture I have with my sweet little Ava, I just wanted to share this one with you all. Still brings a tear to my eye when I think about how I felt at that very moment that they handed me my perfect bundle of joy!!!









1 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey! I vote #2. It is up close but you can still tell it's from the hospital. Cute!!