NOTE: This is a random and pointless post. I feel compelled to share this with you- so forgive me for wasting your time. :)
I do a number of little tasks before bed.
- I unload the dishwasher, and reload if needed.
- I pick up all the shoes around the house and put them in my beloved shoe basket.
- I pick up the toys and put them away.
- I wipe down my counter tops in the kitchen.
- I straighten up the pillows on the couch.
- I close the shower curtains if they are open.
And I do all of these pointless tasks (because they are, for the most part, pointless.) for the firemen. Yes, the firemen. I have this fear that my house is going to catch fire and the firemen are going to come and put it out and I don't want them to think that we are slobs. Silly, I know. But it is what I do. Kinda like worrying you will get in a car accident because you have on your granny panties and worry about what the EMTs will think. What? You don't worry about that? Oh. Well. Neither do I. Just forget I said anything. ;)
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!!