Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm Still Here...Sort Of...

I know I haven't been so faithful recently, my dear blog. Sorry about that. We are in the final stretch of our kitchen remodel (hope to be cooking this weekend). And I am getting ready for a yard sale with my sister and mom. AND I am extremely tired. But excuses, excuses, right?!?!

I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow, and I am so nervous! Part of it is excitement. Part of it is scared because I don't know what will happen, and I want to know that the baby is healthy. And part of it is that every time I go to "that" doctor, I am paranoid that they are going to discover some horrible illness and tell me I have one week to live. I know...I am insane. Tell me something I didn't already know!!! LOL!

Please say a prayer for me...that my nerves would be calmed, and that everything goes well with the baby.

Thank you, and I will tell you how it goes tomorrow!!!

Rachel

4 comments:

Lori said...

Good ck...hope everything goes well as I'm sure it will!

Lori said...

Ok that was supposed to say good LUCK...dont know what happened!

Jessica said...

Praying for you! I'm sure he or she is perfect!

Lori said...

Just came back to see how the appointment went...hopefully everything is great! I am passing on the One Lovely Blog Award to you...come get it when you have a chance!