Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm Still Here...Sort Of...

I know I haven't been so faithful recently, my dear blog. Sorry about that. We are in the final stretch of our kitchen remodel (hope to be cooking this weekend). And I am getting ready for a yard sale with my sister and mom. AND I am extremely tired. But excuses, excuses, right?!?!

I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow, and I am so nervous! Part of it is excitement. Part of it is scared because I don't know what will happen, and I want to know that the baby is healthy. And part of it is that every time I go to "that" doctor, I am paranoid that they are going to discover some horrible illness and tell me I have one week to live. I know...I am insane. Tell me something I didn't already know!!! LOL!

Please say a prayer for me...that my nerves would be calmed, and that everything goes well with the baby.

Thank you, and I will tell you how it goes tomorrow!!!

Rachel

4 comments:

Lori said...

Good ck...hope everything goes well as I'm sure it will!

Lori said...

Ok that was supposed to say good LUCK...dont know what happened!

Mrs. B said...

Praying for you! I'm sure he or she is perfect!

Lori said...

Just came back to see how the appointment went...hopefully everything is great! I am passing on the One Lovely Blog Award to you...come get it when you have a chance!