Archer is 2 months old! Where has the time gone!?
WeightWe will get your weight on Friday, but I think you are around 14 lbs already! That means you are about 1/2 your sister's weight!
LengthWe will find out your length on Friday, too. But by my measurement you are about 25" long! TALL BOY!
ClothesYou are now wearing 3-6 and some 6-9 month clothing and size 2 diapers! I don't think it will be long before we have to move up to size three diapers. I think we might go ahead and do that at night, since you are starting to sleep longer at night (KNOCK ON WOOD)!
NicknamesArch, Bub, Bubs, Bubba, Brother, Chubs, Chunky Monkey
Fun Stuff- some are the same from month 1!
* You are starting to bat at things and love to stare at yourself in the mirror and look at lights and fans!
* You HATE your carseat until the car is moving, then you usually fall asleep.
* You surprisingly enjoy bathtime and it seems to calm you down.
* You have stopped screaming during clothes changes, and you still love to be naked! You just smile and smile when you are stripped down!
* You like to be rocked, bounced, swung- anything movement puts you to sleep. Or at least calms you down for a bit.
* You are only fussy in the evenings now, and those times seem to be getting shorter and shorter!
* You love to sit up in my lap, look around, and especially look at our faces and the cross wall!
* You hold your head up so well and are very strong.
* You love to have your back patted and I can usually get you to sleep that way.
* You have started taking a paci some, although you don't keep it for long, it will settle you down.