I just wanted to thank everyone who has been praying for our sweet girl. She has done really well with the Keppra, and we have not seen any seizure activity since starting it. PRAISE GOD!
A lot has been happening in her little world, it seems, so I thought I would just give a quick update on some of the things she has been up to lately...
- She has been walking around with her hands behind her back. I don't know where she got that, but it is pretty funny!
- She had an Easter Egg hunt at school today, and the teachers said she had a blast! They said she wanted an egg in each hand at all times!
- She has several boyfriends at school, and I am told they all like to watch out for her and make sure she stays in line! You tell her, guys! HA!
- Her teachers call her Ava-licious. Which I find hysterical!
- One of her teachers refers to her as "my baby" which of course makes me just so happy!
- One of her classmate's mom just LOVES Ava. I think she would take her home if I let her!
- We are starting to introduce potty training. Fun times. I have no idea what I am doing! With typical kids, it is hard enough- but at least there are books and guides and tips! Special Needs kids, especially Angels, are all so vastly different that there really are not many resources- or maybe too many?! It is hard to know where to start!
- Archer has really started to notice Ava and laugh and smile at her! Just makes my heart leap to see the love they already have for each other...I need to remember those moments in a few years when they are fighting!
Sweet girl, with her hands behind her back!