Monday, August 3, 2009

Just a plain ole' update...

Hi blogger buds! Hope all is going well in your world on this beautiful Monday! Just wanted to say hi. Not much really to talk about...

Oh, except I changed my mind on my baby furniture. Now I am really not one to change my mind. Not at all. Once I get an idea in my head, I stick to it like contact cement! But.... I went to a store that carried the brand of baby furniture that we were going to order, and while they didn't carry that particular set (they said it was special for military), I did get a chance to look at other furniture from this company. And it was okay. But not as well made as I would have liked. Especially since we were going to be paying over $1000.00 for it!!! But they had this beautiful set there, and for about the same price, it is solid hardwood, dovetailed drawers, just really well made, beautiful furniture. So this is my new decision. And I like being able to touch it before buying it.




Also, I am hosting Bunko next week at my house. Which is almost done. But I am worried how it's going to get finished, painted, cleaned, and decorated by next Thursday! Ahhh!!! Deep breathes! Please pray for my sanity...speaking of, I found my car tags! Praise the Lord!!!

And today is my birthday. Sigh...another year older. Bummer. Oh well...happens to everyone I suppose!!!

Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

The furniture is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see you next Thursday!

BOWquet said...

gorgeous furniture! Setting up a nursery is the best! :)

Jessica said...

Can we get another update please?

Leigh Ann said...

Happy late birthday! Love the furniture!